PitBullTax Virtual Workshop – Basic Level
Basic training in tax resolution for Enrolled Agents, Certified Public Accountants and Tax Attorneys in the United States who work with tax debt cases. During this basic-level workshop, attendees will learn the following:
- An overview of a correct IRS representation
- How to get a power of attorney from a client
- How to gather information about a case (including retrieving clients’ tax transcripts from IRS servers)
- How to assess the best tax resolution of option for a case
- What is a penalty abatement
- What are the statutes of limitation and how to recognize which are applicable to a case
- How to fill in Collection Information Statements; and,
- How to create an Offer in Compromise.
In addition, attendees will learn how to use PitBullTax to work their cases faster.